Cox Flexion / Distraction Technique
is a gentle, safe, and research based technique.
is an "established technique" with data collected from nearly 30 years of diligent study by its founder, Dr. James M. Cox, DC, DABCR and the many physicians who have studied with him.
is reported as "excellent" to "good" care by more than 70% of patients who were treated in the 1,000 cases study and 91% were improved within 3 months of care - this is the largest collection of patient data in a chiropractic technique.
delivers relief relatively quickly. From the same 1,000 cases study, researchers report the average number of days to "maximum improvement" is 29 days. The average number of visits to maximum improvement is 12 visits. These averages may differ from individual to individual.
the treatments may be covered under insurance.
is effective for conditions due to simple sprains, herniated discs, and other causes.
Some conditions that Cox F/D Technique helps:
- Failed Back Surgical Syndromes
- Disc Herniation / Ruptured Disc / Bulging Disc / Herniated Disc Sciatica / Leg Pain
- Arm Pain
- Neck Pain
- Failed course of Steroid Injections
- Chemical Radiculitis
- Synovial Cyst
- "Hip Pain" due to sciatic nerve irritation
- Transitional segment
- Lumbar disc herniation
- Cervical disc herniation
- Thoracic disc herniation
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet syndrome
- Pelvic pain
- Compression defects
- Loss of spine lordosis
- Loss of range of spinal motion
- Whiplash-type injuries
- Scoliosis (not to cure, but to maintain mobility of the curve)
- Pregnancy back pain
- Postural faults
- Mechanical back pain
- Osteoarthritis of spine
- Patients unable to tolerate vigorous adjustment
- plus many more …
For more information visit www.coxtechnique.com